Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Contribute to SEN
Contribute to SEN
Sep 6 2007, 4:52 pm
By: Moose
Pages: 1 2 3 … 5 >
 

Sep 6 2007, 4:52 pm Moose Post #1

Armor: 90.50%

I remember giving a small speech some time ago about asking the community to do MOAR this time around when the site opened. It's mostly image work for now, but if you guys could help out it would be great. These are things I would currently appreciate work on.

» Can someone make a different icon the SC2 / General Discussion forum? Forum icons must be 32x32 transparent .GIF format.

» We have a few topic icons that are good. If someone wants to design new/better ones, that would be great. We are using 16x16 trasparent .GIFs and can MOAR than the 6 that we have now. Little cute things like the four suits of cards would make good icons, IMO. Also, while the ones up there are all green, we don't have to follow a theme. Feel free to break the color scheme.
Here's an image so you know what I'm talking about.


» We are still stealing IPB's smilies. If anyone wants to undertake the big job of redoing all the smilies, that's open.

» Images that should be redone:
1. Currently none.
--- Placeholder

Post has been edited 14 time(s), last time on Jan 28 2008, 8:04 am by Mini Moose 2707.




Sep 6 2007, 6:40 pm Gerrard2060 Post #2



SC 2 logo:
LOL:
Light Discussion:
Coca Cola Light!



None.

Sep 6 2007, 6:54 pm Moose Post #3

Armor: 90.50%

32x32 size for icons please. :P




Sep 6 2007, 11:00 pm MrrLL Post #4



You wanted them.. transparent'd? Here.






Attachments:
Icons Fixed.zip
Hits: 2 Size: 24.38kb

Post has been edited 8 time(s), last time on Sep 6 2007, 11:43 pm by Merrell.



None.

Sep 7 2007, 12:19 am Forsaken Archer Post #5



that is SO much better



None.

Sep 7 2007, 12:27 am MrrLL Post #6



Made a simple Lite Discussion icon:

Yay? Nay?

Post has been edited 12 time(s), last time on Sep 7 2007, 2:31 am by Merrell.



None.

Sep 7 2007, 3:29 am DT_Battlekruser Post #7



Quote from Merrell
Made a simple Lite Discussion icon:

Yay? Nay?

Me likes.



None.

Sep 7 2007, 3:32 am Moose Post #8

Armor: 90.50%

Me likes too, I just forgot to put them up after he told me they were finished. :D




Sep 7 2007, 3:47 am DT_Battlekruser Post #9



I liked seeing the SEN-MOD icon back though :P



None.

Sep 7 2007, 3:47 am DT_Battlekruser Post #10



I liked seeing the SEN-MOD icon back though :P

EDIT ~

We kinda need something to stop double posts, or delete posts. My twitchy finger hit submit twice and now I'm stuck :><:




None.

Sep 7 2007, 3:55 am Forsaken Archer Post #11



It's supposed to error out if you submit twice. Put I suppose if you put in multiple requests at nearly the same time... I'll do something like v4 used to have eventually.



None.

Sep 7 2007, 3:56 am DT_Battlekruser Post #12



Yeah, my index finger twitched and I probably hit submit twice within 0.05 seconds.



None.

Sep 7 2007, 7:01 am Forsaken Archer Post #13



New null and serious discussion?



None.

Sep 7 2007, 7:08 am ToA Post #14

Que Sera, Sera.

Null must be a nuke!!!

Null is nuke forever, it's it's trademark.




Sep 7 2007, 7:16 am Doodan Post #15



I agree with Toa.



None.

Sep 7 2007, 1:02 pm Falkoner Post #16



I think that any of the forums not related to SC should not be mineral topics, as that encourages people to come and just be part of the community instead of actually doing what the community was meant for, discussing SC.



None.

Sep 7 2007, 4:43 pm Kellimus Post #17



Quote from ToA
Null must be a nuke!!!

Null is nuke forever, it's it's trademark.

Well before your time, it used to be a Trash Can...


I liked that Icon ;)



None.

Sep 7 2007, 4:55 pm mikelat Post #18



Depending on the screen you are using, its not as easy to see if a forum is read or unread since colors can sometimes blend, this is why in the past version of SEN I made all the read icons the same. I suggest applying perhaps 50% transparency to the read icons.



None.

Sep 7 2007, 4:59 pm Forsaken Archer Post #19



My idea on this was that the icon should represent the forum, so an unread icon would be rather non-descriptive. But you're right. Plus it would be a hell of a lot images and even more distinction in new post forums. Tis something I will think about.



None.

Sep 7 2007, 6:43 pm Echo Post #20



Null should stay as nuke even though it has like no real relations, but it is something like traditions. But others, they should do with the forums.

I just noticed, the light discussion icon doesn't seem to fit in.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 8 2007, 1:35 am by EcHo.



None.

Options
Pages: 1 2 3 … 5 >
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Ultraviolet, lifebot